Saturday 4 October 2014

Great News! My WEBS Site Has Been Frozen!

Did I say "great news"?  I meant to say just F#$%&*(@ perfect!

I shouldn't be surprised. See, I'm a writer. I write gay romance and erotica.

For years, other erotica writers have been warning me not to use Webs.com for my site. I've heard horror stories of other authors' accounts being locked down and frozen. Why? Because they dared to link to their own books: products that include adult content. Webs does not allow this.

Webs head office, as is my understanding.


I should have listened. I should have taken other authors' advice years ago. But I didn't, so today I found myself without a website.

What a bummer. All my books link back to that damn Webs site, and now it's gone. Could I try to get it reinstated? Sure, I could TRY. Will I? Nope. Not worth the effort from what other authors have told me of their experiences.

Instead, I've set up this site with blogger. Welcome to my new home! Pardon the new car smell. (So, is it a house or a car? Or do I live in my car?)

For no reason in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment